Tiger Fuel has a special Builders Program that helps builders and homeowners alike enjoy the tremendous benefits of propane gas by making it as affordable as possible to build with! Programs may be customized, and costs can be reduced by above-ground tank installation.
The All-Gas Home
If propane gas is the primary source of heat in a home, Tiger Fuel will provide:
- Burial of one underground propane tank
- Installation of outside gas line to the home
- Installation of up to 3 interior gas lines to the gas furnace and appliances
For additional work, we offer more cost-effective options:
- Energy efficient ‘propane on demand’ hot water heaters
- Conventional 48-gal and 75-gal propane hot water heaters
- Interior gas lines connected to appliances for only $50 per line
- Lines run and capped off for "future" gas appliances for only $100 per line
The Heatpump with Propane Furnace Backup Home
If propane gas is the secondary heat source in a home supporting the heat pump, Tiger Fuel will provide:
- Delivery and burial of one underground propane tank
- Installation of an outside gas line to the home
- Installation of up to 3 interior gas lines to the furnace and other appliances
The Gas Log Program includes:
- Delivery of a 100-gal tank for burial
- 50 feet of copper
The builder is responsible for the tank burial, the installation of the exterior line to the home, and the installation of the interior gas link to the log set.
Order Tiger Fuel Propane Gas Service… Your Local Propane People!
For pricing details contact us.
Tiger Fuel prides itself on being a locally-owned company that provides top-tier service for home builders exceeded by no other propane company in the business. And that’s a promise!